“Every new country she goes to, she gets colored in. Epic”.
Omfg that’s so sick.
hopefully she’ll get all countries filled in omg i’m so excited for her
normally i’m not big on tattoos but this is awesome
hopefully over my lifetime on tumblr I see updated versions of this
thats definitely a dude
I always assumed the world’s worst flier, Orville the Albatross, from Disney’s The Rescuers was just a klutz to add whimsy to the movie. But apparently, Albatrosses are actually bad fliers/landers (at least when they are learning to fly)! Bottom two GIF credit: biologizeable
bonus extra: they are also so huge and enormous they literally have to run fast to get enough speed to become airborne (just like a plane/in the movie)
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
This message is so important.